October 17, 2014

finally, friday


All aboard the USS America. So glad I got to tour the carrier before it took off for San Diego. Was a great Columbus day spent. 


On the flight deck of the USS America.


Also enjoying that last bit of the Bay Area's Indian Summer. Hopefully there's a few more weeks of this left (and then hopefully the rain, we need it!).


Finally made a couple pouches out of remnant fabric I got at the Pendleton store in Oregon from two years ago.

I'm so, so excited for this weekend. We're headed to a place I've been before a few hours away, but that's not the exciting part-- well, it is part of it, but there's something even more exciting. We will be staying at a place I've been wanting to stay at for quite some time now and I could not be more excited. Hopefully it lives up to it's expectations. I can't wait to share with you all once the weekend is over, but until then, enjoy your weekend and I'll be back Monday!

So this is why my guilty pleasure junk food are flaming hot cheetos. 

Very cool website dedicated to adventuring!

A fun and silly quiz to find out which 90's fragrance you were... I got Bath and Body Works spray, too funny! Also a reminder how fragrances can bring back certain memories or times in your life...

No comments:

Post a Comment