October 22, 2013

taking stock

BCBG cashmere cardigan, Wilfred tank, and pants, Birkenstock sandals

I'm an avid reader of The Day Book blog, Sydney is too funny of a writer and her family is adorable. When I saw her do this post from another blogger I immediately wanted to do one as well. So, here's mine!

Making : plans to bake with a friend this week.
Cooking : Thai soup for dinner. Tom kha gai without the gai because I'm pescetarian, of course.
Drinking : water. So grateful that I have access to as much clean water as I want.
Reading: Seal Team Six.
Wanting: more people to care about the oceans and realize how easily we destroy them.
Looking: at Sephora's website to use the friends & family discount I got on my shampoo/conditioner.
Playing: Not Even the King by Alicia Keys on my iPhone.
Wasting: a $10 off coupon from Sur La Table-- anyone want it?
Sewing: A cushion cover for an ottoman I'm re-upholstering. Don't worry, it'll be done next year.
Wishing: I had a kendama so I could play.
Enjoying: the quiet in the house.
Waiting: for a friend to call me back.
Liking: that I won't have a car payment soon!
Wondering: what life will be like in 10 years.
Loving: neroli.
Hoping: plane tickets to Alaska go down.
Marvelling: at the shells I collected on the beach the other day. Each one is so amazingly unique.
Needing: to bring out a cozy blanket for Fall.
Smelling: my candle that's burning. If you must know, it's Aloha Orchid by Capri Blue.
Wearing: jammies and my everyday silver rings.
Following: my dreams and my gut.
Noticing: how cold it's gotten the past couple days.
Knowing: His love is comforting.
Thinking: about my plans for the remainder of the week.
Feeling: cold.
Bookmarking: places I want to travel to and recipes I want to make.
Opening: a new box of sugar cones to go with my gelato.
Giggling: is the best with my niece.
Feeling: good.

No comments:

Post a Comment