October 11, 2013

finally, friday

Flowers I picked up from the flower mart last weekend. Dahlias are my fav.

If you don't already know, over the past couple years I've become obsessed with the military. I've watched many a movie, finished every episode of Surviving the Cut, and am mid-way through my Navy Seal book. Today, a very exciting movie comes out, Captain Phillips. The movie is based on a true story, and regardless of the controversy, I'm super excited to see it! I haven't been this excited to see a movie in a long while, so you bet I'm going to be watching it tonight... but before that I'll be babysitting my nieces and then finally bottling the beer I brewed two weeks ago. It'll still need a couple more weeks in the bottle before it's drinkable, but I'll let you know how that goes in a future blog post. Have a fantastic weekend everyone, enjoy!

So crazy, cool, and creative all at the same time.

I can't help but think about a certain scene in Finding Nemo after seeing these.

Great photos, but my favorite is definitely the first one, there's so much juxtaposition in it.

I can vividly remember my first hot spring experience last year in Japan and seeing this brings me back...

No comments:

Post a Comment