October 04, 2013

finally, friday

Was so excited to find these felting kits at Daiso this week! Already made some super cute props for this weekend. Oh, and yes, I just had to show off my japanese nail art, heh :)

Happy Friday folks, I've got a busy weekend ahead as I'm co-hosting a high-tea themed baby shower for a friend and there's still lots to do, but it's sure to be a good time. Hope your weekend is a fun one!

As they said, this did make me smile.

These are the cutest measuring cups I've ever seen.

I know I've mentioned her before, but I totally admire how resourceful and talented she is... I only wish I could hold my breath for over four minutes to catch my protein.

Some pretty cool features on iOS7 I would have never known about, so I'm sharing with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment