December 03, 2013

november favorites


Happy December everyone! I've decided to throw a monthly favorites into the mix so you can see what I'm loving/wearing/using each month. So here goes November...

1. Brandy Melville tees (similar style here, but you can likely find mine in store) - these are soft, drapey, and such a flattering shape. I've been reaching for them almost on a daily basis.

2. Bobbi Brown Extra hand cream - rich, moisturizing hand cream that doesn't stay oily on your hands.

3. Bobbi Brown Full Coverage face brush - I used to use my hands to apply foundation, but this brush works wonders and keeps my hands clean.

4. Anastasia brow wiz - I've switched from a powder to a pencil for my brows and am especially loving the dual ended pencil and spooly brush on this one which makes doing my brows so easy.

5. Bobbi Brown Antigua palette - Not sure if you can find this palette still, but it's got all the basic colors I need for everyday.

6. Lip combo of Dior Rouge 862 Hypnotic Red and Makeup Forever lip liner in 12C - The perfect deep, dark plum lip. Can be worn a little sheer, or layered for intensity.

7. Coco Cafe - Coconut water and espresso. Two of my faves combined. Thinking about ordering a case since it's much more economical that way.

8. Noosa Yoghurt - I'm used to buying the regular sized cartons which I eat in two separate servings, so finding these minis (4 oz.) was awesome, they are the perfect single serving size. My favorite flavors are honey, peach, mango and passionfruit, but sadly these minis only come in the flavors of blueberry, lemon, and raspberry. Still delicious flavors though and even more perfect for on-the-go. Have you tried their newest flavor of tart cherry?

No comments:

Post a Comment