December 13, 2013

finally, friday


I thought this tree was pretty rad. It's Glassybaby's Christmas set up at their new Sacramento Street store in San Francisco, and I must say it's pretty creative. I've come down with a cold so I'm trying my hardest to get rest and up my intake of liquids to get better for the busy weekend I have. Hope you are having a lovely day and an even better weekend!

This video has been floating around the interweb and if you haven't seen it, it's with Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart. Pretty freakin funny.

These photos of the day serve as a great reminder of all the things happening elsewhere.

These are the kind of selfies I like.

This year, try baking your favorite Holiday cookies with whole grain.

Decorating for the Holiday season with succulents-- super cute!

It's sad to hear we could no longer have fish to eat one day... that's why we need more Marine Protected Areas (MPA) and California is celebrating year one of it's MPA's.

No comments:

Post a Comment