December 27, 2013

finally, friday

A very festive scene from Christmas dinner at my Aunt's house

It's been a wonderful (and busy) past couple of days since Christmas. Now that it's over, there's the New Year to look forward to, but until then I will be unwinding/relaxing as much as possible and enjoying the last few days of 2013. I hope you too, will enjoy the rest of your year!

If you're in the market for a new pair of glasses, check out Barton Perreira, I'm swooning over this pair of frames.

I know what 2013 was like for me, here's a glimpse of what it was like for the world.

For me, the kitchen is one of the most important rooms in a home and these are pretty awesome each in their own way.

Interesting, maybe in a few years Japan will have a mini Silicon Valley of it's own-- besides all the American companies that are already there.

Creativity is so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment