November 28, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope that whatever you're doing today, whether it's spending time with family and friends, camping out through the wee hours of the night for a Black Friday deal, or simply veg-ing after a turkey dinner, you take some time to think about all the things you have to be thankful for. Here are a few of mine, in no particular order...
1. My family.
2. I have a Savior that died for me.
3. Blankets to keep me warm.
4. Eyes to see all the wonders of the world.
6. Friends that are like family.
7. Food, water, shelter.... all the basic necessities in life.
8. Ability to experience joy and happiness.
What are you thankful for?