November 08, 2013

finally, friday


I made a super tasty and flavorful seafood paella for my sister's birthday this past weekend from this recipe. It's perfect for feeding a large party, looks gorgeous, and of course what I loved best is that it's a one pot wonder (I love things cooked in one pot, all the flavors meld and it's easy cleanup). It was so, so good and I would absolutely make it again. Just make sure you add some lemon slices for your guests, it really gives that dish a little something extra. Now, on to other things... (and the weekend!)

Don't forget the holidays are coming up, and if you're a DIY-er like me, you'll appreciate this and can get even more creative with yours.

Stand up paddle boarding (SUP) is a great workout and fun, but I can only imagine how much more exhilarating it is at night!

I love the sunshine so much, I bet these folks are crazy happy that they don't have to live in the shadows for half the year.

Love this idea instead of buying tons of wrapping paper (and it's also chic).

To the man I saw throwing plastic garbage out his car window today: you suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment