November 07, 2013

fall and winter beauty favorites

winter beauty faves


My beauty routine changes from time to time, and with the shift in seasons it definitely calls for switching out a few of my normal go-to items for a few more seasonally appropriate favorites.

Skincare:
Le Weekend de Chanel - this is a new find of mine and an item that will likely be a staple in my every day, every season routine. It works wonders and my skin looks amazing.
Hydrating Gel Cream Bobbi Brown - gives my skin just enough moisture and leaves it feeling soft and supple
SK-II Advanced Eye Treatment Film - a great every day eye treatment for me that's not too rich
Bobbi Brown Lip Balm - one of the best winter beauty essentials for chapped, dry lips and it also has SPF 12
Bobbi Brown Face Oil - the perfect night time treat for my skin which I use on occasion if it needs a little extra moisture boost and it has the most perfect neroli scent

Makeup:
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy - the perfect pink/beige neutral lip with a little sheen
Bobbi Brown Antigua bronzer - pink toned so it works as the perfect blush with a little glow
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black Ink - a gel liner that lasts all day, this stuff will not budge
Shu Uemura eyelash curler - curled, flirty lashes make all the difference
Bobbi Brown brow kit - I almost never leave the house without defining my brows, it's a must for me
Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte lipstick in Crushed Plum - my favorite berry toned lip for Fall and Winter
Chanel Vitalumiere foundation- - a beautiful formula leaving skin looking healthy and radiant
NARS Cruella - a deep, dark red that will vamp up any look
Shu Uemura waterproof mascara - holds a curl, defines, lengthens, and gives a little volume

No comments:

Post a Comment