April 30, 2013

bring me back to paradise - hawaii part 2

Here's part two of our Hawaii trip on the beautiful island of Kauai (you can find part one of our Oahu visit here). Now I really see why they call Kauai the "Garden Isle" for how lush it is. I miss the island, but I love looking back at all the photos of the activities we did while on Kauai and I can't wait to return. 

Experiencing the magical Na Pali Coast

On a catamaran seeing the marine life

Kilauea lighthouse and expansive views

Taro fields

Spouting horn on a calm day

Hiking Maha'ulepu trail - amazing coastline hike with gorgeous scenery and lonely beaches

Kauai's coastline

Waimea Canyon

Hawaiian Monk Seals laying out on the beach - they're an endangered species and I'm so honored to have seen them!

Wild chickens on the roads, beaches - everywhere!

Poke bento from Koloa Fish Market

Enjoying really ono (delicious) lilikoi cake on the beach

Found a cool seat on an uncrowded beach

Sunset over Ni'ihau

No comments:

Post a Comment