April 03, 2014

february and march favorites

I decided since I didn't get to do a February favorites before I left for Asia, that I would combine both February and March together. That, and I didn't feel like I had enough favorites to share an actual post with you all. So alas, here are my February and March favorites.

Skin Foundation Stick - great for traveling and gives nice build able coverage, and Extra Repair Foundation SPF 25 - a little goes a very long way and it's been so good for my extra dry skin lately
I got this lipstick in Korea and I'm in love. It's the perfect natural pink on your lips you'd think I was born with it! ;)
Been loving the soft, subtle lashes lately and this Megaplush volume express waterproof mascara does the job
Wearing all this waterproof mascara lately calls for a good eye makeup remover. Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover is da bomb
Lived in these 'kinis for a few days when I was in Thailand. Perfect for minimal tan lines.
The perfect black strappy tank from Zara. With it's double layer silk-like material it's got enough oomph so you don't just feel like you're wearing any old cami

No comments:

Post a Comment