March 15, 2013

hoodies and things

VINCE men's hoodie, Forever 21 crochet tank (old), Bebe denim
Madewell sandals and bag, Pura Vida and handmade silver bracelets, Cole Haan sunnies

Back in college I used to live in hoodies, but after graduating they just weren't part of my every day wardrobe anymore, and for no particular reason. Perhaps I just grew out of them? Anyway, since then I haven't purchased many hoodies besides this one, which I am obsessed with. It's slouchy, has a great fit, and can be thrown on top of so many items in my closet. I usually tend to steer clear of blues besides navy (it reminds me of the baby blue that was popular in high school which really turns me off) but I think this shade complements me and I love it's contrast with the white details and lining. It's become a go-to item in my closet, especially on days I just want to chill out. 

The weather lately has been gorgeous. Spring is definitely here and I can't wait to enjoy the weekend with family and friends in the sunshine. What are you looking forward to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment