March 20, 2013

biking golden gate park

Abercrombie & Fitch denim jacket (old), Madewell silk tee, Express leggings
Jack Purcell sneakers, AX sunnies, Leather backpack by Tylie Malibu

Golden Gate Park is not just one of the prettiest parks in San Francisco, it's also home to the Conservatory of Flowers, the De Young Museum, and the California Academy of Sciences, to name a few. Aside from these awesome establishments it's also host to a fun Sunday tradition when part of the park is closed to all traffic. On this day roller-skaters come out and skate to music and Lindy in the Park happens with free swing dance lessons. It's definitely a super fun time and this past weekend we decided to take advantage of the weather and the fact it was Sunday, and bike from the beginning of the park all the way to Ocean Beach, stopping to see the activities along the way.

It was also St. Patrick's day so I decided to break out this silk tee from Madewell in a sort of putrid mustardy green, which I love. I recently dug up this old denim jacket from my early college days and decided to break it out. There's been many a time I thought about donating it, but for whatever reason I've kept it each time, and I'm so glad I did because I'm seeing them everywhere lately. I'll for sure be making good use of it this spring and summer. Talk about investment, I've had this thing for nearly ten years and still love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment