February 04, 2014

january favorites

This month I've got a variety of things to throw at you, enjoy!

Oh, and I'm sorry for the long rant at the end. It's just a product I love too much. If I could buy everyone one of these bottles, I totally would.

Oribe Surfcomber Tousled Texture Mousse - gives volume and messy, effortless texture

Benefit's Watt's Up! Not sure how I ever did without highlighter. This one gives your face just a tad more depth and definition without being obnoxiously sparkly. 

Loving Oribe, can you tell? Oribe Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray - gives my hair just that tad bit of edge it needs. Hourglass Femme Nude in No. 6 - the perfect nude shade that doesn't make you look washed out

Chunky, oversized knit sweaters. Could not live without these this Winter. L to R: Wilfred, TNA, Zara

And last, but not least, my klean kanteen insulated canister. I've had these for years now and love them to death; I couldn't leave home without one. Even if I'm out getting coffee somewhere I have them fill my kanteen instead of giving me a cup. It got me thinking about how much single-use plastic I've saved from ending up in landfills and the environment just by using a re-useable water bottle. I think everyone should have one of these, imagine how much less waste we would have from all those coffee cups and plastic water bottles. The frequency of which I use these bottles warranted me buying my fifth one (that and Sports Basement was having a 20% off sale) and I'm loving my new navy bottle. :)

If you're thinking about getting a re-useable bottle this one is highly recommended. It's got a wide mouth for easy cleaning, is all stainless steel (no BPA), comes with different lid attachments you can buy, comes in different sizes and beautiful colors, and last but not least it's INSULATED (but they also have non-insulated if you want). Have your hot or cold liquids on the go and for hours on end!

Not pictured: Oral-B electric toothbrush. With a family full of dentists and hygienists, I don't know how I lived without one all these years. It's pretty unlike me, but I didn't do any research on this one I just bought it. I'm not really sure how it compares to the Sonicare other than the fact that it's cheaper in price. What I do know, is that my teeth already feel cleaner and fresher than they did with a traditional toothbrush. Not only does it clean better, but it also protects your gums from receding if you're like me and brush too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment