February 14, 2014

finally, friday

YSL Glossy stain in #15

Call me boring, not sentimental, or cold-hearted, but I'm not a huge fan of celebrating Valentine's Day. I don't know if I ever was that type of person or if it just changed over the years. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a sweet day to celebrate with your loved one, but not a day I go all out on. I'll be celebrating with a low-key dinner tonight and of course, by wearing all black and a swipe of pink on my lips.

Take a quick quiz and see how dateable you are.

Sticking to the love theme since it is Vday, check out all these shots with the hashtag "love".

If you're dating a science geek, by all means, geek out to this.

Andddd... last, but not least (and nothing to do with Valentine's)...

How crazy cool is this coffee shop in Korea? You can rent and try out different lenses for your DLSR... I may just have to stop by when I'm there!


No comments:

Post a Comment