January 08, 2013

casual cashmere

I don't know why, but the first thing I always used think of when hearing the words, cashmere sweater was... old. Over the last few months upon acquiring this cozy cashmere sweater from my all time fave store, Aritzia (that I've worn more times than I can count), I've become obsessed. Since then, I've accumulated more cashmere items I think I've owned in all my life, and I love it.  It's lightweight, keeps me warm, and is extremely versatile. This past weekend I wore my cashmere sweater layered with a tank, jeans, and a broken-in pair of kicks. Not only was it simple and stylish, but functional enough to carry me through all the errands we did (plus a little adventure) and kept me warm.

T. Babaton cashmere sweater, Wilfred tank, Acne denim, Jack Purcell sneakers

No comments:

Post a Comment